Direkte Einbindung des MR816x in Cubase verhindern.

Startet man Cubase greift es ja direkt auf alle Einstellungen des MR816 zu und der MR-Editor wird ausgegraut und ist nicht mehr verwendbar. Auch wenn man den VSt- Audiotreiber gar nicht verwendet.
Genau das möchte ich aber verhindern
Ich will auf eine neues Interface umsteigen und das Mr816 trotzdem per Adat anschließen und als Anschlusserweiterung weiter verwenden. Ich könnte jetzt das MR natürlich als Standalone laufen lassen, aber flexibler wäre es, wenn ich trotzdem per MR-Editor jederzeit auf das interne Routing zugreifen könnte.
Cubase soll also im besten Fall gar nicht wissen, dass das MR angeschlossen ist und es ignorieren. Weiß jemand, ob das möglich ist?

you should delete the MR_extension DLL file from steinberg MR folder(do a search to find them and delete or move them to other location.maybe there are 2 extension dll files cant remember)
now when launching cubase the MR editor should not be grayed and function(but you loose the MR extension in cubase mixer)

alternatively you can uninstall All mr drivers,and install it without the MR_extension from the first place

Thank you for your answer.

I found two of these files in different folders and deleted them.
At the next start Cubase gave the message that the MR-extension has to be initialised again and wrote new versions of those files into the two folders.

I already tried to reinstall the drivers before and there was given no option not to install the MR-extension.

Ho really ? maybe they change it as in the UR interface now.it was not like that few years ago. anyway in UR interface i also found workaround that may work on the new MR installation if u want to try.
i open the UR_extention Dll with notepad in windows,DELETE all its content and save.now the UR Mixer opens even when cubase is running.
(if u are on win10 you may need to move the DLL files to desktop first and delete there in notepad,save and move back to where it was.)

I don’t want to try that. It might cause problems, i think. But many thanks for your help.

you are welcome…( not any problem with my UR44 when Hack the dll)