Steve Slate Trigger 2 crashes C8.10, video engine message

Inserting Trigger 2 in Cubase 8.10 freezes the program. It works fine in 7.5. Since the update I get two warnings on exit - “Video Engine Decoder has stopped working” and “Video Engine Output has stopped working.”. This is a long standing issue, will it ever be fixed?

Windows 7 64-bit, GA-MA770-UD3 (Socket M2) motherboard, AMD Phenom II X4 955 cpu, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics card, 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 RAM. Two 931GB SAMSUNG HD103SJ hard drives.

i have problem with trigger 2 also… it worked just fine prior to latest maintenance update and now every project that i had trigger 2 on it i cannot even open it stops cubase completly, and other projects without the trigger are openning just fine… have you find a solution to that?

No chmite, I use it rarely and it’s working fine in 7.5. I expect Steiny will iron out all the wrinkles eventually. I’ve reported the issue.

Still happening with Pro 9.5.21 :frowning:

I’ve had no issues with trigger 2 in C8 or C9. And given no further posts in over three years I’d say it probably works for most people.

Have you tried Slate support, they may be able to work out what is going on with your system?

Ok I’ll try