Iconica introductory price! So how much discount are we early adopters getting?

Trying to understand the financial value of jumping on early. Cannot see what the full price would be, so can’t work out what that value is. It doesn’t seem to be listed anywhere on the site, which is strange. Been through the shopping cart to the end and its not detailed there either. Any ideas anyone?

I thought I saw that the regular price (before introductory discount) was 100 euros higher. (As of this moment clicking the “Introductory Price” button returns a “page not found” error.)

I have yet to find anywhere in the US I can buy this. If anyone has found a place, please post here. With the euro to dollar conversion at 1.17 as of this morning that’s a significant hit, nearly as much as the introductory discount. Maybe it’s better to wait for US distributor prices?

I have yet to find anywhere in the US I can buy this. If anyone has found a place, please post here. With the euro to dollar conversion at 1.17 as of this morning that’s a significant hit, nearly as much as the introductory discount. Maybe it’s better to wait for US distributor prices?

fwiw, When I visit the purchase page the price shown is 699 usd.

Hi steve, I see the price on offer on the purchase page too. What I’m trying to understand is what the non discounted price is set at. It seems bizarre that this isn’t published. Buy it now at $699 or after 11th July at $701 !! A silly example but you get the point. I’ve just never seen a statement like this re an early adopter discount without it outlining what the saving is for being one. Miffed I am :confused:

Exactly.

At one point on the first day I swear I saw on one of the Iconica pages the regular price of 799e crossed out with an introductory price of 699e. That seemed to disappear later in the day. Or I forgot where I saw it, which is entirely possible. :slight_smile:

Someone at Steinberg may have made a mistake with the numbers and removed it, but has yet to be given the correct figure to republish. Who knows!

Hope they sort it before the cut off date so I can make an informed choice…

From Steinberg Gearslutz announcement:
The retail version of Iconica Sections & Players is available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. The suggested retail price 799 euros, including German VAT.
An introductory price is available at 699 euros, including German VAT, until 11 July 2018.

Nothing about an educational discount though…perhaps it will be?

So they managed to publish that on Gearslutz, but not on their own website or user forum. Genius! :flushed: :joy:

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is/was a HSO => upgrade path ==> Iconica
regards
/Stef