So this is the new Music Studio?

Dear People!
First of all i just wanna say a friendly “Hi there… i am new in here!” from “Musician 2 Musicians”.
Scince Ages my Nick in my Hometown (small industrial City in Mid-Germany) was/is Cosmo, cause those other Musicians here who knew me, also knew that my 2nd Temptation is SciFi and Space.
Beside that…(obvious!)… our Band’s Name… is “The CosmoNoMADs”

BUT;…back to TOPIC! :slight_smile:
I use Music Studio as long as i got an (back then) iPOD Touch 4G (on iOS 6)… which might be around 8(?) Years ago.
Today… iOS11 and an iPhoneSE does a smoother Job, and ONE Thing i wanna say:
Music Studio (for ME) is really the best DAW one can get… (besides Cubase, which i use even longer)… for MOBILE working!!
Scince i’ve bought the Upddte to PRO, i really enjoy the Quality of the Instruments!
Cause i’m living with my japanese Girlfriend… as a Musician, i’m deeply interessted into japanese Instruments!
And therefore… i’m REALLY “in Love” with the KOTO in MS!
3 Years ago, we visited her Parents in Osaka…where i bought a nice handmade Koto.
First thing i did… was to sample it as precise as i could (but not in MS) with “Soundforge PRO”.
ONE Thing i must say:
There is NO big Difference between my original Sounds… and the Samples MS uses!!!
Congrats 4 THAT!!
Before this writing will become a “Novel”…i try to shorten my very first “Contribution” here… cause i never EVER wanna bore you all!!!

I have a Question to the latest UPDATE!
This morning my iPhone’s Update-Section gave me a “HURRAY!”, when i saw that entry.
So… i’ve installed it… and opened MS.

Well, sorry:
I searched and searched… but i really could NOT find ANY way to CREATE FOLDERS, and/or select MULTIPLE Files!

Can ANYBODY give me a Hint???
I mean; could it be, that the APPLE-Server did a “Mistake”, and… sended a damaged Update-Package?? Is THAT possible??

To make a long Story short: i would be SO HAPPY, if someone ANSWERS, cause: i’m REALLY happy with THIS Improovemrnt… cause i often thought about having a clean Folder/File-Stricture.
And NOW when its available… i cannot use it, cause i’m too dumb to find out HOW!

Big THX for any Help,
Greetz from Germany,
Cosmo