So this is the new Music Studio?

Hello everyone.

I will try to be positively critical and I apologize for extending myself so much in this comment.

I have been selling for many years. In Spanish we say: see coming from afar … (I do not think the translator does his work here correctly …). For a long time, in my opinion, this application is not updated in the right direction, possibly for economic reasons. And the management of the company has decided to sell it as a solution to the problem.

It’s funny, but unlike other similar programs, Xewton did not offer payment options constantly to get new instruments, effects, etc …
I would have paid for them.

I think the company would have generated more doubts if it had told users that it was for sale, or that it had an offer to buy , which, on the other hand, companies of this type do not do (In big companies if other things happen …)

It is a very good product to start in music. I have used it from the beginning and it is difficult for me to change to another program, although its sounds are better in quality and variety of instruments.

I hope you understand the concern that causes a situation like this in the users, when it is the competition that purchases precisely the product of the competitor, being, in some cases, the objective of this purchase the elimination of the competitor.

You indicate that you will soon develop an update of the application: it is good news, but it must materialize in a prudent time to clear up some doubts. What are some of these improvements? Could you advance some more accurate information?

Thank you