Cubase 9.5.30 maintenance update available

Error: An installation package for the product cannot be found, error code 1603.

I managed to unpack the .exe using 7zip but I am getting network resource errors, which were only remedied by unpacking the original Cubase 9.5 installer and navigating to that via the MSI installation program.

The issue of dragging the project view while autoscroll is enabled is still there but is now only occurring once, i.e. you cannot continually drag so I’m supposing this will be fixed in a future update. It is still not possible however, to click once in empty space of the project page or key editor in order to turn it (autoscroll) off, which previously was allowed, nor is it possible now to hold a note or tempo event and have autoscroll switch off automatically after the project cursor has passed the viewable area of the page.

Tempo editing in general is more solid, which is always the case with updates and I am getting less overplay via the network, e.g. with Vienna Ensemble while editing tempo events live.

Many thanks for looking at these problems so quickly.