[SOLVED] Does not remember purchase on iPad?

I have an iPad 2 (iOS 8.4) I use occassionally with Cubase IC Pro and I find I am unable to download it from the App Store. - Store button says I need to buy it and does not show up in “purchases”. I already bought this app, and it indeed is running on my iPhone 6 (iOS 11).

I tried logging in and out of iTunes on the iPad, as well as restarting the iPad. No dice.

Any clues as to why this is happening? Why doesn’t my purchased Cubase IC Pro app show up in purchases on our iPads?

Thanks!

Update: Just checked and this is happening on all iPads here (iPad mini iOS 9, and iPad Pro iOS 11)

Hi jpgtr,

Thanks for your message.

App purchases are handled by Apple, and should be correctly remembered, when using the same App Store log-in data, used for the particular purchase.
If the problem persists, please get in touch with Apple who should be able to support.

Hope that helps to solve the problem.

Best,
Lars

Thanks, Lars. Just a follow-up here.

I did contact Apple support. Turns out the app was “hidden” from my purchases. How that happened, I have no idea. It could’ve been an update bug, or accidentally hidden by a family member? For reference, here is the support doc which might help other Cubase iOS users. Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

BTW, Apple support was stellar. Took less than 10 seconds to get an advisor on chat, and they “unhid” Cubase iC Pro for me right away (though you can do so by yourself via the support doc steps above).

Thanks for the update!
I’m glad to hear that the issue can be solved immediately.

Best,
Lars