Cubasis LE iOS 11 Compatibility

Hi Lars,

thanks for the links and the advice. Looks like I consulted some outdated documentation that told to use iTunes for file transfer to PC.

In the Files app I can see and select the mixdown file and I could share it to other apps, to iCloud or other internet services where it would be uploaded and I could download it to my PC again.

Unfortunately my mixdown file from Cubase LE has 945 MB and I have a DSL upload rate of 745 kb/sec. Uploading the file using iCloud or else would take more than 2 hours. And then I would have to dowload it again. Not very straight forward. I would have preferred to get the iTunes solution running to transfer the file directly the “old fashioned” way via USB 3.0 to my laptop.

The change of your functionality is not very convenient to me although it seems to be more flexible and provide some additional functionality now. But the German word for the change is from my point of view: “Verschlimmbesserung”!

Could you recommend another app that I could choose to transfer the file to, to download from this app via iTunes using USB again?

Thanks and regards,
Karsten