Option to turn off mouse scroll wheel changing mixer values!

****IMO the mouse scroll wheel has NO business at all in a komplex mixer window, except to scroll channel matrix horizontally.
Don’t mind if set by option.
Scroll wheel in this field of hundres of parameters is rather childish and particularly dangerous.

+1 Yes please.

+1

+1 !!!

Yes. Modifier key when needed. Too annoying as it is currently.

+1

+1

+1
Please, this is infuriating!!
There is “Use Mouse Wheel as Event Volume and Fade”, please extend this to the MixConsole, it is terrible right now, I screw up my mixes every now and then without even recognizing!!!

+1

+1

So three years later of us all asking for this to be changed and it’s not fixed? What kind of “support” forum is this? Absurd… This is one of those REALLY annoying problems that needs attention. I’ve screwed up so many mix levels by trying to scroll to the right or left on the mixer board on larger sessions…

Sorry for the deafening silence on this one! It’s not like this hasn’t been discussed or reported by beta testers before but frankly it wasn’t high on our priority list so far. I received the confirmation that the colleagues in planning and development will put it on their to do list.

Does anyone know if this has been implemented? Would be super useful to avoid unintentional input and I can’t seem to find it in the preferences.

Hello any news about this? It’s a really annoying behavior… I wanna scroll the mixer fast… and mix fast… find me a solution… why I feel that every suggestion or issue report on this forum is useless and not heard? Can somebody explain? :question:

1 Like

+111111
One of the most annoying little thing when you don’t even notice that you’ve changed some values in the mixer because your mouse is still scrolling and you go over the mixer…

1 Like

+1
When will this torment end :frowning_face:

+100000000 Another really basic stressful irritation that should have been heeded and acted on - please please make a fix more of a priority.

+1 i agree with all the complaints.

Hopefully, this has actually moved on to ‘the being done’ list… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I may finally get some more use out of this ‘new MixConsole’ yet. First introduced in C7 back in Dec 2012 and despite several updates since, for me, there’s literally no fun as it is.

2 Likes

YES Please!!! Waiting since 5 years for this, at least. But not only in mix console, in general, on the track e.g. volume or panner or anything, it’s an annoying thing… Please just do it, small checkbox - Disable Mouswheel. Cheers

2 Likes