[FR] Drag & Move Key Command Buttons

Hi

Sometimes, when I add new things to my key command pages, or take away things I don’t need after all, I’m left with holes and have the need to re-arrange my buttons. Sometimes I try things and think a particular workflow is faster. Anyway, there doesn’t seem to be a simple way of re-arranging buttons in the key command section. When there’s a gap and I want to move 6 icons around, I have to delete them, and add a completely new command in another location. That’s pretty annoying. It would be nice if there was a move mode where I could re-arrange buttons, like icons on my iPhone home screen. I press and hold, they jiggle, I can drag and move them around. They don’t have to jiggle, but moving them would be really, really handy.

An update of any kind would be really handy :slightly_smiling_face:

Agreed! Just starting with iC Pro, I am moving things around a lot, and it really slows things down to use the current "define new button/undefine old button/remember to re-define (in a new location) the button that was in the place that the moved one went to. Basically, this shortcoming makes it an offline process too disruptive for any on the fly button repositioning during actual work. In the early stages of using iC Pro, I often find that what I thought was a good button arrangement turns out to be not so good when in actual use, so it’s beneficial to have an easy and quick method of moving the buttons around.