No text in eLicenser windows - cannot use eLicenser

Hi,

I cannot use the eLicenser software, text is missing in all eLicenser pages and windows are blank. Recently I got a license error message and I could not load Cubase. In eLicenser tool, I could not find the correct options to reactivate my software or enter the license key again. I had to uninstall and reinstall the program. My Cubase is working now, but I still cannot see anything in eLicenser.

I am using Cubase Elements 8 under Windows 10, I am from Turkey. My windows language is English. I have seen a similar post dating from 2015, apparently the problem has not been resolved yet.

Could you please help me with this issue? I want to use all functionalities of the software that I have purchased and that I like in general.

page2.png

1 Like

This is an unfortunate software issue in eLicenser Control Center (eLCC), that only shows on Windows systems with language set to either Turkish or Azerbaijanian.

Please change your system langue to any other compatible language, e.g. English, than start eLicenser Control Center (eLCC).

After you finished working with eLCC, you can change your system’s language back to your preferred one.

My display language is already English. I have also tried using US keyboard settings, but the problem persists. I frankly do not know what else I shall change in Windows. Shall I try reinstalling the eLicenser application? Can you please recommend anything else?

Please open Windows Search and type “Control Panel”, this will let you open the old style “Control Panel” program.

Within the “Control Panel” program, go to “Clock, Language, and Region” → “Region”.

It is this “Region” control panel that controls eLCC’s behavior.

The Region should be either set to “English (United States)”, or to “Match Windows Display Language (Recommended)”.
Some of those should work correctly.

I have the same problem. Even if change the language , keyboard , region etc… it does not change anything. I still don’t see any text on the windows. I need to reactivate the key because I changed my computer bu I can not do it also. Is it possible to send me a new key for my product?

Regards

Aykut

Please start a new topic if you have this problem.