Switching between samples in a Zone

Hi Misohoza,

Thanks again for all your help, can’t tell you how much I appreciate it.

It’s almost certainly something I’m doing wrong, but I can’t get your new code to work with my program. I’ve attached a pic of my layer tree, so you can see what I’m up to.

Below I’ve attached a pic of your first code that DOES work with my instrument (ie: it plays sounds and changes the chords when the knob is turned), but you’re absolutely right that I’m getting some issues with sounds not playing when changing chords in automation in cubase, probably because of the mute feature you mentioned.

And finally, below I’ve attached a pic of your latest code in my program. I can’t seem get any sounds out of it with my program (I can see it works great on your 'Layer Selector 2), even when making a dummy program. Again, I’m probably doing something stupid and need to rename something ?

For my final embarrassment, I couldn’t get your Midi Module to load up either? I can’t seem to find in HAlion where you’re meant to load Midi modules and not scripts? Apologies again for my ignorance.

If you could offer any more advice or help I’d be eternally grateful. :slight_smile: