Retrologue 2 download problems, am I alone?

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I thought about going the Artist route but I don’t want another dongle and buying Retro alone gives me a AU version I can use in Logic. That is if I get help from Steiny someday. 3 days later and still no news.

I have the chance of working somewhere where we have a demo station with CP9 so for now I copied the Retrologue component in the VST3 plugin folder and all its assets elsewhere in the system. It’s working since I have a code in my SeL but it’s not helping the AU side of things.

What I find odd is when I did this: before what was inside the Steinberg folder in the VST3 folder was another folder named Retrologue.vst3. When I droped the copied component inside the Steinberg folder, the Retrologue.vst3 folder morphed into the regular component icon/image. So, it’s like if the component was there before but was not recognized as a plugin but as a simple folder by the system. Never seen this happened in my 20 years of working with Mac. But then again I never cracked anything and always use the legit installers so I never have to “repair” anything over there.

Blink