How to change loudness adjustments professionally?

This is why I gave ‘over-view’ information with ‘hyper-links’, and cognitive constructs introducing you to some of the CuBase terms and language, as well as an opportunity to move about a bit in the online OM.

The order of the presentation and links was not ‘random’.
Click the links if you don’t know what the terms mean and how to apply them…

1. Read about what a “MIDI Track” is and how it works.
  2. Read about an “Instrument Track” and how that works.
  3. Read about ‘instrument slots’ in ARIA, and how to set channels/outputs for them one by one.
  4. Read how to load an instance of a plugin that is suitable for your track type choice.
  5. Read about the Key Editor and see how to set up a CC lane and put events on it.
    Etc…

I gave some brief examples of why I personally like MIDI Tracks and using Rack Mode, and more. Eventually you will probably try it all, and may end up with different preferences than me, and that’s perfectly fine. I want you to be aware that you have work-flow options, with different pros and cons.

Looking back, I’m not sure if Elements does Note Expression, but everything is is relevant, valid, and hyperlinked. If Elements can do note-expression, it’s definitely worth knowing about, and setting a goal to experiment with it. The rest I believe should definitely be quite valid for all CuBase distributions, and more or less in an appropriate order of mastery.