Repurposing CMC series devices as MIDI controllers

Hi ! for my FD (and soon CH), i use a usb Hub who have a turn on/off button for EACH PORT. it’s the only solution. i could point to ama*on the one i’m using but don’t know if we’re allowed to do this here. it’s a 4 usb 3.0 hub plugged in an another 2.0 hub (my computer is 5 meters away from me, and only usb 2.0 have very long cable, not usb 3.0). so i turn on each CMC and turn off like that !

your picture is cool ! i must find same paper to label each button, it’s look so nice !

i’m searching desesperatly a CMC PD. didn’t found one yet :frowning:. i use the clip shipped with the CMC to keep them together. work pretty well. don’t know what a plastic U shped trim is, i’ll look into it (my english is not that good !).

Now i’m trying to make the FD to work as it would with CMC application but without it ! not easy ! i don’t know how to send from cubase, the position of the fader in the mixer to the FD ! Don’t know if it’s possible, or if only the CMC application make this possible. time to read the manual of C9 Pro… :frowning: