Please rate Cubasis LE on iTunes!

Dear all,

If you enjoy using Cubasis please consider to take a short moment to leave a positive review or rating in the App Store.

If you’ve reviewed or rated previous versions, please resubmit since ratings are reset once a new update becomes available.

Thank you very much for your support, it really helps us & is appreciated!

Lars

Thanks Lars, I am new to cubasis le 2, but have been using cubase from vst32 to pro 9. If I may one day upgrade to cubasis 2 full, I,n t,he mean time, does it make to blue the $30 extension?
Thanks Ross

I meant buy!

Hi Ross,

I’m sorry, but did not entirely understand the question, please specify.

Thanks,
Lars

Thanks Lars, right now I have cubasis 2 le, and am thinking of buying the "full feature set " for $29.99. If I later upgrade to the full "Cubasis 2 , is there a discount because I have already bought the “full feature set” and/or "classic machines ". I guess I don’t understand a clear upgrade path. Will I lose the $29.99 that I payed for the full feature set when I buy cubasis 2 full?
Thanks

Hi,

The full feature set IAP available in Cubasis LE updates the app to the similar feature set of the Cubasis Full version.
However, the app icon and name will remain Cubasis LE. The additional in-app purchases (like Classic Machines, FX Packs) are also bound to the app version, in which these have been purchased. Additionally, Apple does not offer upgrade options or other discounts, when changing from one app to another app or similar.

Hope that helps to answer your question.

Best,
Lars

Thanks

No problem… :slight_smile:

Best,
Lars