curve editor question

Thanks Misohoza! This is the second time you’ve helped me with something on this forum. I really appreciate it!

The problem I was having was a partially due to a misunderstanding about or inconsistency in how H6 assigns parameters to the template. I was right clicking the User Curve icon in the Velocity Curve edit window and selecting Connect to Macro Page. I then right clicked the CurveData field on the template, right clicked and used the Connect to Parameter Velocity Curve.Function menu item to make the connection. This has worked with all the other controls I’ve used so far, but it doesn’t work in this case. No curve line ever shows up. I have to select the User Curve in the Program Tree, open the Parameter List and then drag the FuncData parameter to the CurveData field. That gets me my curve line. (BTW, what is up with the long kanji string in the Parameter List value field for the Function parameter directly above the FuncData parameter? I see that even when I hover over a curve in the Velocity Curve edit window. I’m pretty sure that isn’t supposed to be there.)

Unfortunately, there appears to be a fatal bug with the curve display, at least on my system. If I try to add a node, Halion goes into the spinning ball of death and there’s no recovery other than to force quit. Not only that, if I save a program with a working curve display as part of the macro page, H6 crashes immediately if I try to load the program.

So, the good news is that I have the curve working, but the bad news is that it freezes or crashes H6 whenever I try to use it. Is anyone else seeing this or is there some other parameter I need to set in order to stop this behavior?