Library Creator- create a Program for HSSE (not a layer)

Still a ridiculous triple work … I have loaded to HAlion 6 the created HS3 program from the HS SE2 layer and I can see all the elements that were added.
Past that is all bla bla bla… I have tagged and all, I see nowhere where you set library to be a HS SE3 ?? …bla bla… This should have been done on video to follow from the get go. The H6 videos on the youtube channel are very goofy (HALion is not a joke to me). When the heck they gonna take HALion seriously?? WHen Was HAlion 6 release? aren’t we supposed to have these videos on youtube by now DOING the Step by Step proper export???.

All this back and forth is a waste of time. All of this should be done right from HAlion 6.
Step 6: “In the Library Creator, build your VST Sound file(s) as HALion Sonic SE library. The Library Creator converts all HALion Sonic 3 presets to HALion Sonic SE 3 presets and all the necessary source files of the library are written into the VST Sound files.”… Where the heck is that???

H6 exporting system SHOULD create HS3 or HS SE3? format with sample allocation and all if you used samples, and GUI.
When I create something in HALion 6, I already tag and properly added the info for the MediaBay in H6. All that info should be exported with the HS3 - HS SE3 VST3 preset.

HALion 6 sound designing: Step 1) create instrument - Step 2) export format: select format from the list, H6 VST3 program with or without Samples export- HS3 VST3 program - HS SE3 VST3 Program
Step 3? you are done… Load the sucker, test it… need fixing… repeat steps.

Hmm: “You could also do the final sound design in HALion Sonic SE 3” there is no suck thing as HS SE3