[BUG] Nuendo update breaks Cubase iC Pro

Hi, posting this again as there has been no response from the developers yet Steinberg US support is saying “please let the developers know on the forums”. Frustrating, I need this app for my day to day work running Foley sessions, VO’s and training.

Again, when I updated my iPad to iOS 10.3.1 Cubase iC Pro still worked but as soon as I updated Nuendo to 7.1.35 iC Pro ceased connecting, this is apparently different than what others are experiencing. Yes, the IP is correct, the app will NOT connect manually via this method. An acknowledgement of this bug would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, john.

I cannot connect either. I don’t know what the cause was (iOS update or Nuendo) but I wanted to check and see if I have the same problem and yes, the app won’t connect. Even if I manually enter the IP.

Please see here: [SOLVED] Cubase iC Pro connectivity issue after iOS update 10.3.1 - Mobile apps - Steinberg Forums

Thanks,
Lars

Dear all,

On July 20, 2017, Apple released the latest iOS update version 10.3.3 and we are pleased to announce that this resolves former connectivity issues between Cubase iC Pro and supported Steinberg DAWs.

Please follow this link to learn more:

Best,
Lars

should i update my ipad to Nuendo to 7.1.35 iC Pro or not as i dont know my ipad is compitable with 7.1.35 iC Pro.

As mentioned in this thread [SOLVED] IC Pro ipad & cubase 9.5.1 & windows 10 not connecting - Mobile apps - Steinberg Forums I am still able to use both Nuendo 7.1.40 and 8.1 and Cubase 9.0.40 and 9.5.21 on Windows 10. There is no general issue here.
iPad running on iOS 11.3