Eminent 310U organ project.

Hi all

In autumn 2015 I bought a Eminent 310U. I was a happy man. It was the right Jarre sound that I had hunted in various plugins. But I missed that one could quickly change in what had been recorded without having to record the whole effort again. I had just gotten reason 9, and there was a plugin called Combo 310 Unique Organ. It was a very nice interface and fairly sound, but stringer part failed bravely.
I thought there had to be better. And then I started (if I had known then how much work lay ahead, I would never have done it).
My first requirement was that the sound quality should be top notch. So I decided that it should sample at 24-bit / 96 kHz. In addition, having the noise removed. With RX3 and x-hum succeeded after many tests.
There should also be made a plan of the sampling process and then sampled. Then there should looped endlessly - especially at the samples with modulation. Then I became very happy with Wavelab 8.5.
Since I had sampled all the sounds (Cubase 8.5) and looped, should I decide which Samplers I needed. My first choice was Kontakt 4, which I borrowed from a friend. I made some patches there, but was not satisfied.
My choice fell on UVI Falcon. There was a tough learning process. Falcon lost and some of the macro options. Then I made them Presence XT, with the editor that can be purchased. Then I made it to TX16Wx, which is a free sampler for Mac and PC. I wish I had been able to make the organ for EXS24, but I do not have a Mac.
Before I finished, Halion 6 arrived. It is indeed a pleasure when you do not just figure out how to program in LUA language. You can drag and drop your buttons and make a lot macro. AND IT WORKS. There is both patches and vstsound. The latter is almost come to resemble and function as a VST instrument. There have been many setbacks along the way.
Then there was a lot of fixes and fine tuning.

The website is:

EDIT 2019: After only having sold 10 copies in 1 year and I have had some problems with my website (mcpersso310u.com) + that my wife has got cancer, I am upload it for free download. I don’t have the strength in the moment. You may share it with others. Copy and share.

Price: Free

What you get:

Info:
3 files which contains:
———————————————————————
File1:
68 organ patches for Halion 6.
23 Organ multi patches for UVI Falcon.
17 synth patches for UVI Falcon.
50 organ patches for TX16Wx.
5 Daw setups for Cubase.
13 Daw setups for Studio One v3.
– 2.14 GB.
———————————————————————
File2:
1 organ vstsound set (VSTi) for Steinberg Halion 6.
– 2.02 GB.
———————————————————————
File3:
1 organ soundset for Presence XT.
– 2.54 GB. (Presonus Studio One V3)
————————————————————

nice job!

website, shop and everything !
I’ll buy it just out of curiosity since it looks great.
welcome and let’s get this subsection of the forum up and running.

kind regards,
R.

Thx. Have been working for 16 months on the project.

The Halion vstsound version is the best. But every one of the samplers have thier own character. :smiley:

the soundfile on your site is promising.
that is indeed JMJ’s sound. :slight_smile:
i am downloading it now

kind regards,
R.

thank you mcpersso , i second that , downloading as well now

Made a little demo:

Update :slight_smile:

Hi Peter,

great stuff. Was hunting for Jarre sounds for quite some time.

Got it working with TX16. Have now to dig into it more. Thanks a lot already.

Will now try Halion.

Quick question: Is Halion “6” a must or is Halion “3” sufficient for just to use the presets? Might be a dumb question, since I am fairly new.

Again, thanks a lot. You gave me back these “odd&sizzling” feelings from when Jarre was appearing the first times. But now with the ability to play the sounds myself.

I have only tested it in Halion 6. It is almost like a VSTi interface.

I dont know if it runs under Halion 3.

Picture-------------

Best regards
Peter