Minilogue

Hi Roel.

• i see you make the macro at layer level. So this means it is not necessary to make the main macro at the program level in the tree ?

The macro page was originally created at the program level.
When I exported the program as HSSE layer, I loaded the exported layer into Halion Sonic 3 and saved it as a program. Then used this program for the library.
So what was originally a program with macro page becomes a layer of the new program. Not sure if this is a correct way of doing this, but I think Steinberg has done it the same way with their new Halion 6 instruments. When you check any of them in Macro Page Designer you will find the macro page is at the layer level.

i see the stacks osc , env, mod as stacks combined trough the variable, (super !) but the about box as a pop up list. How do you access the popup page because this doesnt’t show up as a page or a stack

Pop up list is a special variable where you write the name of the template to be displayed on top of everything else. The template is not a part of the GUI, but has to be included in Templates.
So if you switch to Templates tab you will find a template with the same name as listed in Pop up views variable.
It is explained in Halion manual:Opening an About Box from the Macro Page