Shamone

Hi =)

Instructions:

1. Move VSTSOUND file to a location of your choosing
  2. Double-click the VSTSound file and open with “Halion Library Manager”
    (macro parameters are not complete and not mapped yet due to the issues below)
  3. Press “OK” to register it in your halion

-You can use the Halion Library Manager to add/remove any Halion libraries

Please let me know if this file works for you.
This file is unfinished and for educational purposes only.

Thank you=)

Download:
Dropbox - BiG_001_Shamone.vstsound - Simplify your life

\

Can somebody please help me with these issues:

1. How can I invert the basic on/off macro switches that the light is on when active and off when inactive?
    (Toggeling the mute for example- the switch is always “on” when muted and “off” when playing… - should be inverted…

2. How can I set a range that the knob/slider should adhere to? (not full range of fx on plugin… maybe 1-20% = full macro control range)
    (The range slider isnt doing what i want… When i set the low and high values , it does not reflect it and overwrites the lowvalue with the parameter i am controlling…lol)

\

On the side:
3. How do you secure/protect your content? (like how steinberg protects their vstsound files)

I haven’t installed the sound, but I can help with some of your questions.

With the switch selected click the “e” button above the GUI tree. This edits the element template. In the tree you will see the separate switch elements. Just click on the led light and turn on "invert in the properties box below.

The left arrow on the right of the GUI tree takes you back to the canvas.

Trying to figure this out as well.

second 2.

Be careful with this one. Make a backup of your sound. Protection cannot be reversed once a sound is exported as a protected preset.

In program tree do a right click at the top where the “name” column is, from the menu select layer protection. When you click on the lock, input password and done.

Layer protection blocks scripts from accessing the layer too, so addLayerPassword(“yourPassword”) has to be added to scripts. For the password to stay safe you have to lock the scripts module too.

As you can see. if you do this wrong, your sound is gone.

Err mah gerd!

Hallelulja!

Thank you so much, AposMus!:slight_smile:

Yeah- every object should have range options …
(Easy range options- with a choice of %,ms,Hz,dB etc to choose from)
-please let me know if you crack the range objects… I will let you know too:)

How can I set a range that the knob/slider should adhere to? (not full range of fx on plugin… maybe 1-20% = full macro control range)

You could assign a parameter to a quick control where you can set the range and then connect it to a knob on macro page.

I know it’s not what you were asking, but it could work as a workaround.

misohoza - thx for the idea…) i thought of this too, but it is not what i need…

AposMus -
“Be careful with this one. Make a backup of your sound. Protection cannot be reversed once a sound is exported as a protected preset.”

I see what you mean… lol… this is very delicate… but i also do not see a point of entering a password if I cannot use this password to edit the sound again ?

• There clearly needs to be an unlock function to re-edit things.
    -Why create a password that cannot be used for anything… the lock could just randomly generate some gibberish if it is a one way street…

Or is there a way of unlocking?

Thx=)

The password is there for a script module so it can access parameters of a locked layer.

You probably need to program the password into the script. Haven’t tried it yet so I don’t know how it works.