Crashed and says it's a cubase version 1x file

I was so afraid to loose everything I’ve done in the project. So I opened it in Cubase pro 8.5 and backed it up as fast as I could…

Then I tried a couple of more time with Cubase 9. And everytime I tried to save or use a plugin it crashed and made another save file “project-01, project-02” and so on. And every single time that save file gave me that error message.

So I deleted the “old” project in fear of messing anything up. So I can’t check the size of the file I’m sorry…

It’s a shame that I have to use cubase pro 8.5 to do most of my mixing anyways because of the bugs that are in cubase 9. I use chord track in every single project and rely on the coloring of notes to do my tuning and so on.
And cubase 9 have crashed so many times that I just don’t trust it well enough to use it as my main DAW…

I have backed up my Gojira project on different locations now. And are using Cubase 9 to mix it as we speak. So far so good, but I am still quite nervous that it will crash any moment and corrupt my files :frowning: