Steinberg Product Activation FAQ

I was always sceptical about using a computer for playing my guitar but I wanted to give it a try. I went to the store and got an interface called UR22C. I had no doubt those two, my guitar and my Mac computer will talk well when they meet each other. Just like my keyboard does via a USB connection. I was naive. First two days I went through the nightmare of loading, downloading, identifying myself, writhing access codes, activation codes ( a 30 characters scripts !!!), passwords,e licensing “face controls” identification… and at the end I got nothing accomplished… and after two weeks trying to make my instruments working I have nothing. Just a question to the tech support individual on this website: How this can be? I am not a computer technician and I don’t want to be ! I want to play music not spending days of my life try validate my self I am who I am ! This is ridiculous. There are thousand of people spending hours on this chat trying get things working instead of writing lyrics and practicing their guitars and keyboards. You product has nothing to do with music. It kills creativity it generates frustration and depression…I will take this UR22C back to the store. You can have it back!!