when is the next fix ?

Hi Salvador,

I can assure you that we not holding back anything and we are definitely not playing with our customers. The H5 maintenance update will be available close to the release of H6, so that all of the fixes of the H6 development can be implemented in the H5 update. There is a team of quality assurance engineers constantly working on HALion and the other instruments. Before every release there are months of beta testing to make sure that the software works as expected. Of course there can always be bugs (we are talking about software with thousands of lines of code…), but we would never release a version knowing that there are crash bugs. As I mentioned before there is a whole team at Steinberg that has created HALion 4 from scratch. Since The Grand 3 and HALion Sonic 1 all of the VST instrument have been developed by this team and we are very passionate about our work.

So please, let’s work together on this one. I will send you a PM with my email and it would be great if you could send me the crash log so we can have a look at it.