Physical Dongle - when it will end?

OK. “winter rat”.

• “the Obvious” is your obvious not mine or others - If its obvios, we can do it without your humble attitude.
  • “fed up”? - again, you can stay off, you can keep your smart*** attitude to your friends who think you are smart.
  • Adulteress is to keep up with things you dont like and move on - steping on others important issues and scream like a child “we are all adults here” doesnt make you one.

When writing the way you write, and you probably answer like that to others also (impolite, aggressive, offensive, never to the point, seeing yourself and not the other, pointing people out just for sake of argument cause you “dont like to argue”)

take an advice from someone who is in the biz for 25 years and owns more softs than just my Nuendo(not cubase, but hey, you know it all) and need to actually work all the time -
Take the time and grow. your weird ego is pointless and childish like. keep up with things and understand that youre “smarty - im gonna point him out” attitude is pointless, irritating and ruin for others whom have things they want to solve or progress.

grow manners my friend.