when is the next fix ?

THIS HAS BEEN THE HISTORY OF HALion SINCE IT CAME OUT in 2000…

NO ONE CARES FOR IT… I’ve been making samples and now none of my presets show up after that update that they made a while back… I thought hmmm didn’t notice that update but actually it screwed up more… I can see it has now User icons in the loader but they come out empty and nothing shows up… I see my name and manufacture grayed out when scanning…

I’ve always been a hardcore HALion supporter but I’m reaching the end of the line if they keep doing this… Its nothing new… they always leave HALion behind. and a new one may come up but the old one Still bugging the heck out of us…

If you make a patch now and save… it does not come out no matter what I do unless I export it with samples and loaded manually…

COME ON Steinberg… WE invented VST and other companies are taking it by storm… HATE kontakt crappy effects and it can let me insert scripts and add graphics to my content. We have a MACRO TAB that has been empty since HALion 4 came out, you should be able to load it with author artwork and simple go to parameters via simple script and so on…

…there is no excuse for this type of behavior.

I’m beyond led down…