UR44 Low Input Gain

Note: I should’ve watched the YouTube video all the way until the end, when fuzzydude lists his setup. My bad. Meanwhile, a recording friend and I went back to the UR44 and Shure / Fathead recording arrangement and therein, verified that the UR44 has a lot of preamp noise when you turn the input gain up above about 50% (which fuzzydude also reports on in this forum subject). I’ve had other problems with my UR44 too (occasionally when the output knob is turned all the way down to zero, minute levels of output are still heard out of the monitors its feeding). In all, my friend, who had originally recommended the device to me, was sad to see how weak the UR44 preamps were. We looked all over the internet and manual to try and find out what their specs are (so I could compare them with other options). For the price of the 2 Tritons I’d have to buy to boost the gain for the UR44, I’m better off buying a better D/A. Bye bye UR44, you were my friend for awhile, but I’ve been disappointed on more than one occasion w your performance.