Cubase 8 32bit and RAM (will it see 8GB?)

8GB did not solve the issue. I presume Cubase 8 - 32 bit sees memory amount X and irrelevant as to how much the Windows 7 64 bit OS sees and uses it means you are hovering around a maximum mathematical usage around 3.0GB.
My projects in Cubase 8 start having problems around 2.7GB usage. The full memory usage of the PC being around 3.9GB as per resource monitor.

I am finding that all of my soft synths GUI’s are ending up as white empty GUI panes along with the Cubase mixer. Sometimes when I click parts of the GUI it re-appears but it is super flaky and gets very unstable.

Am I barking up the right tree here ? I did see someone mention that as soon as projects seem to get rather large or even slightly large odd things happen with GUI’s. So not sure if a project around the Cubase 8 32 bit 2.8gb mark would start having troubles.

Anyway I rebuilt the project, bouncing parts and deleting instances of synths (some which are beyond HUGE memory hogs) one taking 255MB and it is just a V.A. so I was very very surprised about that. Once I started the cull of the soft synths GUI’s came back and I stopped getting the above C++ run time crashes. All synth GUI’s seem affected so it appeared global and not specific to one synth.

If anyone has any further insight or suggestions I would be very helpful. I have got in touch with the offending synth developer and asked why there VA takes 200-255MB per instance. It is way more than any other synths I use and a limitation for a 32 bit Cubase on 64 bit OS.