Cubase 8 32bit and RAM (will it see 8GB?)

Thanks for responses, some further rather general information at this stage as I hold out that my 8GB Corsair memory that is on its way is going to see these problems off. I will get that delivered Tuesday next week. Today I installed an ATI PCIe graphics card I had spare. I thought it might free up some RAM as I recalled that many dedicated graphics cards have 512MB/ 1GB etc. of RAM on board so assumed that the i7 GPU would be gobbling up some system RAM. (It has been working fine, no drop outs no graphic issues, a smooth running machine)

Unfortunately the project I am working on is having exactly the same issues after trying this ATI card so I have reverted to my on board GPU which for my first track earlier in the year was working absolutely fine. So I think I can rule the graphics card out or as in this case the on board INTEL graphics. (i7 2600)

I try opening some virtual instrument GUI from the inspector button and I get an empty white plug in GUI screen. (also occurring with the Cubase mixer window = scary) Of course no GUI’s mean no music making.

I am getting some “Hard errors per sec” when I check the memory section resource monitor. It seems that Cubase 8 was using around 2.7GB (as far as I can recall from last night when this project is loaded) which I was rather surprised about as I am making music using purely soft synths. None of which in this project are streaming from disk or playing samples - the exception being some wave table synths, I have 6 delays running, some eqs and Reverence. I was surprised to see such a large amount of memory in use. As I gather I am using soft synths that are quite CPU intensive. It seems to have started happening as the project has grown in size/track count and duplicated track with different processing etc.

When the GUI’s open white I get a serious error message. (multiple synth GUI’s from different developers go white/ blank when opened)

Photos of error messages:

Serious error:

https://www.anony.ws/image/JpDB

C++ Visual runtime error:

https://www.anony.ws/image/JpDG

For now fingers crossed the new 8GB of memory will resolve this issue.