pool

Just saying what instruments I play and genre I’m interested in is fine. It’s a step up from not having this at all of course. So cheers to Steinberg for adding this. But what I really want is the ability to say “I’m working on a film and need help with a track. You’ll get credit, $$$, etc. Who’s interested?” Not that everyone is scoring films. But orienting the transit around projects would be utterly stellar!

I couldn’t agree more! And as professional, I am always looking to collaborate with new people all the time. I would love to see Transit develop into a system whereby we can manage the whole project including all the meta data. I am hoping the premium account will enable more functionality.

As a user since Pro 12 & Pro 24 I have never switched Daw in all these years. To me the boys at Steirnberg have done a pretty stellar job at being either ahead of the curve or right there with it!

I have been waiting for something like Transit for a while now and I hope it reaches it’s true potential. :smiley: