WaveLab + Nuage

It’s time to make Nuage work with WaveLab.

Currently, I have to run Nuendo in the background, use a second sound card to operate WaveLab, and output the sound from the other sound card to an input channel on my NIO and assign it an “external source” in my control room setup just so I can get control room volume control on my desk. I have zero transport control of WaveLab with the Nuage, and have to rely on a mouse and keyboard for everything.

Please, let’s move the best mastering software on the market into a modern workflow…

Best,
Jeremiah

This is due the falt of real MIDI support for remote control. Nuage, Mackie Control or any other one who need feedback from MIDI like Time Code Display and so on. In this version you can only assign triggers to buttons but this is not the real MIDI support.

I ask this for the upcoming version.

I just invested in a Nuage Controlsurface (1x Master, 1x Fader) and I had to find out, that I can`t even get a file to playback in WL and use the volume control on the nuage.

Currently, I have to run Nuendo in the background, use a second sound card to operate WaveLab, and output the sound from the other sound card to an input channel on my NIO and assign it an “external source” in my control room setup just so I can get control room volume control on my desk. I have zero transport control of WaveLab with the Nuage, and have to rely on a mouse and keyboard for everything.

Three years coming and nothing has been changed?!?!
This must be joke I don`t really understand.

From your signature, it looks like you use Cubase. If so, run Cubase as your mixing console, and make WaveLab either an “external input” or a stereo input channel. Depending on your hardware interface, and if your DAW takes exclusive control, you may need a second interface for WaveLab output going into your primary DAW interface. Cubase runs as the console using one interface, WaveLab runs as an app or program over top out of another interface. Your volume knob will work just fine on the Nuage because Cubase & Nuendo run in the background. Transport still does not work for WaveLab, sadly.

Lastly, the MMP1 will allow you to use Nuage as a stand alone console without the use of any DAW in the background.

Cheers,
jeremiah