A open plea to Steinberg... again....

It seems from the comments so far that people had different expectations of what SB had said they would do.
Having just looked back at what Guillermo posted last December, I realise he was in fact completely non-commital on what they were promising, so it is not suprising that each of us had different expectations.

"As we have done in the past, and as you deem necessary once again, we are now collecting your comments and suggestions from which we shall compile a list. We shall share this list with you in January, giving you the opportunity to involve yourself with prioritisation of mentioned points. "

For anyone in the UK who remembers the ‘Yes Minister’ situation comedy series, they will possibly liken this to Sir Humphrey Appleby!

Some of us expressed the desire for bugs to be fixed ahead of new features. For you @Xtigma, if you experience none of the bugs then you are lucky and quite rightly are more interested in new features. Some of the collected issues affect me big time, so I would rather see them fixed ahead of new features.

SB have presented a list which basically makes no reference to bug fixes. Without an explanation from SB, it is unclear why they were ommited, and where they see bug fixing sit in their list of priorities.

Just my thoughts, Ian