Portico download...where is it?

Can I get the link to the ISO for the portico plugs thanks

yes, it is unbeleavable that for a product with that pricetag and with such a copyprotection sceme one have such a hassle to get a simple 5 MB installer. AND then it is not covered in the zero downtime…
:unamused:

Hey Guys,

I’m wanting to re-install my studio machine over the Xmas break myself … I also can’t seem to find a download in my Steinberg Shop login or on the site itself - a link would be great!

Hello Fabio,

I have just purchased a Portico Bundle but I can not find download links for a Portico Bundle.
where can I download the Portico Bundle 1.0 original installer(mac, win)?

Hello,

I’m sending you a PM.

Thank Fabio for your Support

I would need the Portico comp stock install please, i am just seeing the update in the download section…
cheers

Hello,

PM sent to you as well.

Kind regards,

Hi,

I am re-installing everything from scratch in my new Mac.
I own and am registered for the Portico Bundle, but other than the latest upgrades,
I can’t find the original installer anywhere. Can someone please point me to it, I need to
set up my new computer ASAP. Thanks.

Hi there,

I just bought the Portico Bundle a few days ago. Ive sorted the license out via the elicenser - BUT can you please PM me the Install files please? as I can’t find where to get them from!

Thanks!

Cheers :slight_smile:

Chris Chapman :smiley:

Can you please PM me the install file please - Ive just bought the Portico Bundle and cant find where the installer is?

Do I need the 1.0 installers as well as the 1.10 installers?

Looking at the original installer versus the updaters it looks like you need the original installer, see the .jpg below.

Yes needing the installers here as well! Huh? Never realized this would be a hassle.

You can just download the trial version and upgrade that to 1.1.0. Your license will automatically turn the trial into the full version.

Thanks, I will try that. If memory serves, which it doesn’t much of the time, I think that is how I did it last time. Just forgot!

Hello! Just like the others, I am trying to find the download in Steinberg Download Assistant for my RND Portico Bundle. All that I’m seeing is the 1.1 update on the site.

This is really weird - why is it so hard to find! I’ve just migrated to a Windows 10 system so need the installers again. It’s odd that the Mac version has an installer but Windows just has the updates. And a week later my support request is still probably way down the queue…

H :slight_smile:

I have the same issue…help!! there’s no link to the demo version either…

M

Me too. No installer! What’s all the secrecy about? Why isn’t it just in the Download Assistant? After what seems at least 6 years of this nonsense judging by this thread, is it such a gigantic hassle to make them more easily available…? Baffling.