Clip Gain Improvements

Guys, suffering for PRE fx level tweaking. well I do agree that clip envelope thing is pretty useless in cubase due to it’s “undrawability” and awkwardness, but there’s always a trick that can help - instead of making points and dragging envelope segments, just use scissors, separate let’s say a word of your vocal track, gain using mouse wheel - that’s all )) Clicks U say? - no - just separate in right place and use autofade feature. 3-10 ms is pretty ok for working on vocals. And it is MUCH faster, than doing it the way U want or the way Pro Tools offers. OK YOU DON’T want to do like I said and want envelope to work in FRONT of compressor? Ok - no prob too - inserts 7 and 8 are POST fader (volume envelope, which is what you want actually). i’m on both platforms and do a LOT of vocal tweaking and know everything about what’s faster. Definitely not enveloping. So don’t ask for implementing of ProTools philosophy of editing in Cubase. Use ProTools then. It has lot’s of good stuff when You mix, but is terrible when you arrange. There are lots of things in Cubase to be improved and implemented so that’s the very last feature I’d dream of with Steinberg. Sorry -1.