[solved] vst transit........@ problem

it wont let me put the @ in for my email address ,i even tried to copy and paste it …anyone else?

Odd, it let me use @ in the address. But then it didn’t seem to like my password, even though that worked fine to log into My Steinberg to submit a service request (pending) about not being able to log onto VST Transit. :astonished:

moved to VST Transit forum.

Hi,

Which Operation System are you using? Windows? Which one? 32 or 64 Bit? When you are opening VST Transit, do you see a download progress window?
Another question. Can you tell me your path for
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg

Do you have such a folder
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\VST Transit_64
or
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\VST Transit

Thanx,
Michael.

Hi,

[quote=“raino”]
Odd, it let me use @ in the address^ But then it didn’t seem to like my password, even though that worked fine to log into My Steinberg to submit a service request #pending# about not being able to log onto VST Transit^ :astonished:#/quote#

Do you know this page?

Your password contains special characters
If your MySteinberg password contains the characters “§”, “%” or “+” please change it to a new password which doesn’t contain any of them.

Maybe this helps?

Thanx,
Michael.

Yes I know this. My post above doesn’t mention it but in my service request I did note that my password has no special characters in it.

… which version of VST Transit are you running? Just click to VST Transit logo (lower, right corner).

Thanx,
Michael.

64 bit for win 7 64

Thanx. Now we need the version of VST Transit. Please open Cubase, start VST Transit and click to the logo (lower, right corner).

Michael

Hi,

we’ve fixed the Auto-Update Problem. You can download the latest Version here.

Thanx,
Michael.