Installing WaveLab

I meant if the error message indicates “probably corrupt package” as it does, your installer could have been corrupted during download. You can download it again here:

(the download link on the page is mis-labeled as Elements, but it’s actually LE if you hover over the link. It’s a full installer, not just an update).
That would be the first thing I’d try. I think I’d clear the temp folders first.

If that doesn’t work, regarding the temp folder locations, maybe that’s not a problem, but are you able to install other Wavelab versions, like the Wavelab Elements trial? (https://www.steinberg.net/en/products/wavelab/trial.html) .
If that doesn’t install either, maybe it has to do with your temp folder setup, and try temporarily pointing the temp folders back to the C drive, to see if it makes a difference.

Or, your error message sometimes indicates system file issues in other (non Wavelab) threads I’ve read on the internet. For that you could try running Windows system file checker:

But hopefully you would just need to re-download the installer and that would fix the problem. Hopefully.