Cubase 8 Pro Video Tutorials available on Youtube

Dear Cubase 8 users,
You can now find several very useful tutorial videos on Cubase Pro 8 on our Youtube channel.
Enjoy!

The Quick Start videos one had to pay for in Version 7, and I used to recommend them often.
Now theyā€™re free!
:smiley:

Very nice indeed, I found some of them really helpful.

Thank youā€¦

Highly recommend the ā€œMixConsoleā€ and ā€œRenderingā€ youtubes - they specifically detail the changes made in Cubase Pro 8.

All the others are re-presentations of the Cubase 7 vids*, which is fine for review as well.

(*The new bass amp vid is actually also a Cubase Pro 8 specific one).

+1 that all those videos are available from the beginning. Now I need only time to watch them :wink:

Thanks for the vids, very useful.

Best
G

These vids have been great, thanks very much for making these available!

Only a little embarrassed to say that in the 10 years of using cubase, Iā€™ve seen several of the videos numerous times. But to me, Cubase is a really great hobby tool and nothing I use routinely, and thatā€™s because of so many other demands in my lifeā€¦not because of a competitive product. I love Cubase but, sometimes after 3-4 months I get a musical surge and pick up the guitar to put down a track or two and Iā€™ve gotta start looking for the video to see what id forgotten.

Once I have a refreshed memory on how to set things up, the musical urge is gone. One of the lovely associations of age

Those videos on quick start and YouTube are great. I especially enjoy the Greg Ondo ones with club Cubase. More so that there is no longer a regional Cubase meeting

Also here: Greg's new professional Cubase PRO 8 advanced Videos! - Steinberg Lounge - Steinberg Forums , Greg Ondo City.

Great resource for a new user of Cubase Pro 8.

Iā€™m previously used to Cubase 5 so Iā€™ve a lot of catching up to do.

pls send video how add and remove vst instruments

To add: Open the rack by hitting either F11 or F12 (sorry canā€™t remember which) then click on the arrow at either the left or right side.

To remove: Click on the name of the VSTi in the rack.

Itā€™s in the manual to explain better than this, sorry, Iā€™m not at Cubase now.

Why no in depth vid on the control room? :frowning: :frowning:

thanx. the videos are really helpful

Some ways to render virtual instruments to audio here (Pre-Cubase 8)???