VST Connect Pro 3 - quirky and crash to exit

crash logs from macbook pro.zip (426 KB)

1. crash log … see Zip files for macbook pro

2. VST Performer (i was calling the performer app Pro as well -sorry my bad)

You are running Cubase 8.0.10? yes …

Which of your plug-In needs the iLok? We’ll try to reproduce it. xPand!2, SSL Dunende for example BUT this happens with any plugin that is in the VST or VST3 folders that is Authorized by an iLok that is NOT plugged into the computer …

1. my Performer version is from the 3.02 installer (it installs - 3.0.1.139) you say “Performer application? It should be 3.0.30” thank you for the link … BUT see the pics … this installs 3.0.1.139 same as i have …

2. Sample Rate: i understand they both need to be the same … issue is i work at 24/96 and my piano player is at 24/48 so i need to change my session over to 24/48 to work directly with her … yes, she needs to upgrade her Mbox but piano is more important to her than technology …

3. “this would mean a lot of work to create say, a 24/48 VST session for every project (song) i am working on ??
    Nah … you should not have to do that.” How would i do that ???

Note: saturday i asked a piano played friend to help me set this up so i was getting out of my LAN and into the Real World … we had some real rough patches but once i moved to a computer (macpro 2012 6core 3.33ghz 24gb ram all SSD drives)) without a camera things went much smoother (i could still see her) … my (macbook pro 2014 4core 2.5ghz 16gb ram) was having some video issues but could have just been the internet connection at the time … both are wireless internet but will be using Hardwired Ethernet for my end when doing it for real … the midid worked fine i recorded it

thank you again for your help … john