Are Portico/YVC still being actively developed?

Hi, after demoing the PORTICO/ Yamaha vintage collection I´m close to taking the plunge and buying these for my main eq/comp duties.

However, I´m not seeing any signs of these plugs being actively developed really. No updates for a very long time, no cmc121 direct support etc. Worried that I would spend a lot of cash on a abandoned plug-in series.

Like the sound of them a lot.

Best regards

Claes

Yep, because of the lack of support I have sold them again, although I liked the sound.
Now I mix nearly exclusevly with console 1.

For the same reason I also have sold my cc121. A company that con not match the own hardware to her own software… :unamused:

console 1 look very tempting as well, especially since I have the Tubetech series that apparently integrates well with Console 1.

I think Steinberg’s developers have their hands very full trying to address the major Yosemite compatibility issues which caught them out at the end of last year. I would imagine they want to keep these plug-in products going, since they took a lot of effort to create and are high profile high-end models.

At the moment, the RND Portico and YVC plugins are currently listed as ‘Not officially compatible’ along with several other products.
(https://www.steinberg.net/nc/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/steinberg-product-compatibility-info-regarding-mac-os-x-1010-yosemite.html)

Tech support told me this morning that they are working on it, but that their mainstream apps have (understandably) taken priority.

Well, i bought the stuff and keeps my fingers crossed…