For Midex users

No I really want an answer to this, I have a device from MOTU newer than the Midex and that is currently unusable due to lack of driver updates, but people are complaining about lack of updates from Steinberg on one hand and then recommending MOTU on the other while that company is doing the same is a bit odd, more than a bit odd actually.

I am not blaming MOTU for this just as I do not blame Steinberg, I bought the interfaces as working at the time and received no guarantees from either company as to the future compatibility of either product

In fact the 2 company’s so far providing the best long term support for their interfaces have been Behringer that suddenly dropped a x64 USB audio class ASIO driver on us for use with 10 year old devices AND works with many non-Behringer productsas well, and Midiman/M-Audio that has x64 drivers for all of their midi interfaces from the last 12 years bar one … now you guys will have to admit that these are not the 2 companies that you thought of first when the terms “pro-audio” and “long term support” came to your mind …

Too bad the likelihood of either of these companies releasing a proper Bismark size multiport MIDI interface is nil but at the least I can run a couple of Midisport 4x4’s side by side and use my old Opcode interfaces as switchers/expanders for them…