[ISSUE] Set FX Channel Input

First of all, I’d love to tell you you’re wrong, but I might be lying… so I won’t.

Secondly, it seems Likelystory’s solution is similar to mine in that you’re essentially sending from a stereo source rather from a stereo child buss within a wider source. So that’s not what you’re looking for.

Thirdly, I think this has been up for discussion before, and if we’re really lucky it may be “fixed” in the next version. I have absolutely zero expectation that this would be divulged before release though as Steinberg is just super-tight-lipped about upcoming features… annoyingly so, to their own detriment even. But I’m pointing it out because if you have the time to wait about three-four months you might get what you need. My guess is that they’d in that case allow for the connections between existing objects rather than creating new ones.

Lastly, I know this isn’t rocket-science or news, but there’s a lot of good stuff in Nuendo and I really do believe version 7 could be the one where it outshines PTHD, for like the first time ever. So if you have the time to wait then the overall net result may be positive.