I can't download The Grand 3

I just purchased (12/10/2014) The Grand 3 and i can’t download part 4, 5, 6 and 7.exe, because his not on download page…

I have just part 1, 2 and 3.exe

The Grand 3 Upgrade from The Grand SE 3
The_Grand_3_Installer_win.part1.exe
The_Grand_3_Installer_win.part2.rar
The_Grand_3_Installer_win.part3.rar

:neutral_face:

Hey!

I have the opposite - can’t download part 1. So far I have successfully got parts 2, 3, & 4, currently downloading 6.

Have you gotten it completely downloaded since you posted this?

Both your posts were 2014 - did you sort it out? It is now 2015 and Part 1 and Part 2 are not in the download list - I have managed to download the other five parts (Seems to be only 7 parts to it now). This is crazy! Why on earth haven’t Steinberg responded to these two posts?

Sorry to hear that. I purchased The Grand 3 this weekend and I was able to download all parts for mac and pc. I have used a download manager on my mac for both (jDownloader). Did you try that?

No - I am using Win 7 PC with Firefox but that isn’t the problem. I lost connection whilst downloading the first two parts then when I tried again those two files had disappeared from the list - weird as all the rest are still on the list even though I have successfully downloaded them.

EDIT

Okay - it took a phone call to Germany and they reinstated my download. All sorted now excellent.
Steinberg Online Shop of Asknet AG
Hotline: +49 (0)721 96458-8092

Hmm … I had a similar problem. Use a download manager (for instance FDM) and set it to: 1 download at the same time and only 1 connections (threads or segements) per download.