Tempo change affect VCA fader position!

This is a MAJOR issue, I am amazed by it, and I am in a complete dead end here, need help immediately. At the beginning I thought maybe I did something wrong with the linking, but after setting up an empty project realized that this is probably a bug, unless I do something wrong, which I can’t get my head round right now. I just set up a new project, created few audio tracks, linked them to a VCA fader, and as soon as I try to change the tempo, no matter what, it changes the volume of whatever is linked to a VCA. I think this happens only on what is shown on Mixer 1, I am not sure about this, but a have a VCA fader linked on all my master outputs on Mixer 3 and those do not change. I have a project which I’ ve been working for 30 days, mixed it for 6 hours to get it to a client, and I thought I’ll try running it 2bpm faster, and ruined completely the mix… I can’t believe this is not an issue for a lot of people, unless is a setting or something I do wrong, please help… I need to change tempo in my project. Unlinking VCA’s is not an option right now.