RX4 connect

I’m working on a show right now so I won’t have time to test until later. I noticed however that after a crash Nuendo would revert to the previous version of the file. This to me is bizarre since I would think RX would either a) write to original file, or b) write to new file and tell Nuendo to reference that new file. However, if it’s the latter I would expect to find that file somewhere on my computer, and I haven’t so far. If I did, at the very least I could re-import that into Nuendo after it’s rebooted. As it stands now not only is my Nuendo crashing and restarting without the latest cleanup in RX, the file disappears in RX after the attempted connect leaving me with lost work, period.

But I suspect you may be right. I started bouncing files before connecting and it worked for a while, but I also haven’t paid attention to how or if I labeled those bounced files. I’ll do some testing since my hunch was what yours is, that something is funky with duplicates. Perhaps relabeling will help…