RX4 connect

I was waiting to see what everyone else thought, but RX Connect feels really clunky to me. It feels like this was a fix for Pro Tools users who really had very few flexibility options when working with RX.

Personally, I think the send to/from RX is great, but the reference vs. repair/preview vs. process is confusing and/or misleading. It works differently, and better, in Pro Tools methinks.

For the record, Nuendo seems to record both the Nuendo > RX Connect, and RX Connect > Nuendo as two separate offline processes. In order to undo the processing in RX, you can deactivate the second of the two RX Connect processes. At that point, RX simply opens up full screen again with the unprocessed file in the original state after it was brought into RX. At that point you can process it again and send it back, but then you need to open RX Connect. Again.

As best I can tell, Nuendo still keeps that second, deactivated offline process, and counts the newly processed file after that as the third offline process.

Too confusing. I see the positives, but for me my original workflow seems to be a bit less clunky and more efficient, but this seems far from a smooth workflow for any heavy dialogue editing projects. Would love to hear thoughts.