VST presets in the 'Add Instrument Track' Library

Hi all, apologies if this is obvious / answered elsewhere, but i’ve genuinely spent a few hours googling and reading trying to get information. :astonished:

I’m working in Cubase 7.02 on Mac and want to know if it’s possible to add the presets from my VST instruments into the library in the ‘Add Instrument Track’ window. I’ve loaded the location tree and can see a list of instruments are shown, that the ‘Add Instrument Track’ library draws from, taken from the .VSTSOUND files in the /Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Content/VST Sound folder.

Basically, the only instruments that show up there are the ones included with Cubase from what I can see, namely the HALion One SE patches…

I don’t necessarily expect to see all sounds in there, for example my multi-timbral VSTs like my Virus TI control, but would like the presets for say my V-Station / Kore Player / Attack VSTs to show up there.

My question is, is this possible? Ideally without hours of manual work!

Thanks all.

Loving how Cubase has gone from strength to strength over the last few years by the way. Was exploring a move to logic but been very happy with my upgrade to 7, so not looking to move away anytime soon :mrgreen:

p.s. there’s some stuff on p.426 / 427 of the manual, about creating presets, not sure if this is the way forward, but my head is tired so any help would be appreciated!