Flight case!!!

Yep, you’ve hit the nail on the head, Glyn. And there are more instances than you make reference to here.
Just a couple of weeks ago he made mention of ‘ironworkers in women’s clothing’ in a thread that I’d posted in - and he knows I’m an ironworker because it came up in a direct exchange between he and I in a 9/11 thread at Nerg’s. He was careful to go back and delete the evidence because it no longer turns up in a search.

He’s consistently been making schoolyard taunts and wording them carefully enough to leave himself some room
to slither if called on it. It’s not at all surprising - he’s exhibiting the same behavior that’s gotten him banned
twice by his friends over at Nerg’s - and once here. (He’s only here now because he snuck in under the radar when they changed the forum software). Out of one side of his mouth he piously proclaims “I will be adhering to the forum rules! I won’t be taking your bait!” - then out of the other side of his mouth he’ll start laying the bait.

The slapping dog .gif he posted here is actually pretty tame for him. Over at Nerg’s when he called someone
a retard, he posted pictures of actual adults with Downs Syndrome! I kid you not - that’s what he did.
It was disgusting - and when called on it by his friends, he actually defended his right to do it. :unamused: