Music from Film Score

Here’s something I’ve been working on for an upcoming film score. The film is a documentary about the net, network security, and hackers. It’s still in production but should finish in time for this fall’s festival circuit. The mix sounds a little fuzzy at the moment but it’s still a work-in-progress.

http://soundcloud.com/soundslikejoe/code-2600

I really like this Joe and great music for film, as work in progress I look forward to hearing it when its finished.

Gerry

Real nice! I like the end…kind of a modem like sound…sounds like…hanging up.

What sounds or synths are you using for this?

Thanks guys!

The sounds are coming from EWQL Symphony, Omnisphere, (others… I can’t remember), and Kontakt. A lot of the bleeps and digital sounds were samples of telephone networks, and modems, processed via Kontakt.

Yeah, you’d be surprised what you can find on the net if you google “free loops.”

Cool stuff. Sounds huge! I like the counterpoint between the percussion and the orchestral hits
on the middle part. As long as that part is, my ear yearns for some sort of soaring melody on top
to tie that together a bit and help it evolve. Maybe a solo violin or something.

I look forward to more, and good luck with the documentary.

Lenny

Sounds very ‘soundtrack’ indeed. Plenty of drama and dynamics. I’m trying to image the scene this goes with.
Good luck with it! :slight_smile:

+1

Nice soundscape! :sunglasses:

Cheers,
Wim

Good stuff. Would indeed work fine in the documentary :sunglasses:
Cheers
Phil