Support Requests - Do they ever get answered?

Hi,

When did you send the reports…? My experience has been that I’ve received a response no later than 48 hrs after submission; often times sooner.

Bear in mind, I believe their support team runs normal business hours (mon-Fri 9.00 - 5.00 ish) and you should expect no moderator input here on the forums over the weekend; if you do see some, its out of their own time/choosing.

As you’ve probably seen, there are telephone ‘hotlines’ for personal support (via your local distributor) - whom I expect will have their own hours/level of support offered (weekends/out-of-hours - I don’t know…).

Also, have you searched/used the KBase…? Or checked the C6 list of Issues/Solutions in the version history doc for known problems and workarounds - either of which might help…

In the meantime, you could always post your issues here anyway, and someone may be able to offer help/advice. :wink:

List each issue in a separate thread, and (if its a possible bug) post exact steps to repro (system specs are always a help too…!)

HTH
Bob